New website for THE RENAISSANCE CLUB - my novel's upcoming debut


New novel, new author website. Sounds simple, doesn't it? I've looked at so many author sites and the ones that stick with me are SO SIMPLE! Simple is hard. And I'm short of funds to pay a really great designer. As the daughter of a painter, however, I have my esthetic tastes, and as the daughter of a rocket engineer (same guy), I have my HTML skills. So -- drum roll, please -- here's the new author website for Rachel Dacus.
My new slogan: "In my world, love always wins." And I stick by that philosophy. I'd love feedback, comments, anything you have to say about the website or anything. When it comes time for cover design, I'll be asking for your opinion too! In fact, maybe I'll make some kind of contest out of it, a free ebook of THE RENAISSANCE CLUB for the winning comments. Or something like that! 

As I may have mentioned, James McAvoy is my pick to play the complicated, volatile genius Bernini in the film that I very much hope they're going to make of THE RENAISSANCE CLUB! The part of May Gold has yet to be cast in my imagination, but I'm working on it. Curly long dark hair, a curious and sometimes mischievous look in her large, dark eyes. Thoughts?

Labels: , , , , , , ,